Want to do Work That Matters?
We’re one of Australia’s most trusted financial publishers.
We publish an investment newsletter, which is delivered via email, to our paying subscribers.
In an era where traditional publishers are going broke, our business is only growing.
The main reason is we offer a benefit to our subscribers that they don’t get anywhere else:
We don’t accept advertising in any form, and we don’t have tie-ups with any financial institutions.
Our subscribers pay us an annual fee to watch their backs, and give them independent recommendations (shares, super, insurance … the lot!). If we don’t deliver, they have a full 365 days to take advantage of our money-back guarantee.
Our team also works remotely – from all over the country, and all over the world.
We have the following position on offer:
- Customer Service Representative (Financial Services)
- Flexible hours
- Remote (work from home)
- Barefoot Investor
We are looking for an experienced customer service representative to join the Barefoot investor team.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer support to the Barefoot Investor community via inbound and outbound calls (which you can do from the comfort of your home or office — we have an internet based phone routing system), emails, and our member forum.
- Adhering to all service level agreements and KPIs
- Proactively identifying customer stories/questions to be used for content and to highlight common issues or themes among readers
You will have:
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Experience taking large volumes of inbound calls and email queries
- Ability to demonstrate experience achieving KPIs
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service
- A good listener with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong and confident decision making skills
- A proficient understanding of the social media space and key platforms
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously
- Ability to plan workload effectively – highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills and a high-level understanding of grammar and style
- Flexible, nimble, and great at working under pressure
- A performance-driven, collaborative style; someone who works hard but loves to have fun doing so – culture is critical to us, so personality needs to accompany skills
- Finance/dealer assistant experience a plus