Want to do Work That Matters?
We’re one of Australia’s most trusted financial publishers.
We publish an investment newsletter, which is delivered via email, to our paying subscribers.
In an era where traditional publishers are going broke, our business is only growing.
The main reason is we offer a benefit to our subscribers that they don’t get anywhere else:
We don’t accept advertising in any form, and we don’t have tie-ups with any financial institutions.
Our subscribers pay us an annual fee to watch their backs, and give them independent recommendations (shares, super, insurance … the lot!). If we don’t deliver, they have a full 365 days to take advantage of our money-back guarantee.
Our team also works remotely – from all over the country, and all over the world.
- Full time (but flexible start and finish times) and part time roles
- 100% remote, work from home
- Utilise your stockbroking/dealers support experience
- Our founder, Scott Pape the Barefoot Investor, has the #1 best selling book in the country right now.
- Our flagship product is the Barefoot Blueprint, an investment newsletter with many thousands of paying subscribers all over Australia and all over the world (that’s the business).
- Our mission is to provide fiercely independent, straight-talking money advice … whether you’re 18 or 80
- Oh … and we don’t have an office.
Yes, you read that right. We are a remote team, with staff located in SA, VIC, WA, NSW and overseas.
To some people that sounds a little ‘out there’. However we’ve been doing it successfully for the past 15 years.
And, experience has taught us that this doesn’t work for everyone: we don’t do office politics (there’s no office!), we don’t sit around in meetings all day pretending to work, and we don’t micromanage.
We hire people who enjoy being busy, take pride in doing a good job, and who appreciate being treated like an adult (we’ve all got kids, and so we’re flexible around ‘family life’).
Most of all we have built an exceptional culture … we believe in what we’re doing.
- You have to really enjoy helping people … it’s a character trait, right?
- You have to believe in our message … so please read (or skim!) The Barefoot Investor before you apply.
- You need to be tech-savvy … we’re a remote digital team!
- You need to be a naturally busy person … the people who work out with us long-term enjoy working hard.
- You need to be comfortable working from home … and have an office you can work from.
- You need to be happy making a large volume of calls to our members every day (no selling, just helping) oh, and we have our own online CRM system… you won’t be using your own phone!
Your major responsibilities will include the following
You will join our established customer service team. Your role will be to:
- Take incoming calls from our members (approximately 15-20 per day).
- Make outgoing calls (approximately 30-50 per day) chasing up subscription rebills (correcting expired credit cards, issuing refunds)
- Answer members basic questions on share administration (DRPs, CHESS, etc)
- Provide basic website navigation support
- Provide a weekly report on common customer-service questions so we can correct them at a product level
IMPORTANT: To apply, go here and fill out this survey: