Previous Q&As

Help Me Pay Less Tax!

Dear Barefoot, My husband works in IT and earns $125,000 per year. I work part time three days a week in a small consulting firm but take the bulk of my income (around $30,000) cash in hand, which allows us to still claim childcare benefits. I’ve been offered another job...

Read More..