Want to do Work That Matters?
Wanna Work With Scott?
The Barefoot Investor is about people. It’s about helping people tread their own path and take the next step to financial freedom. We are now looking for other like-minded, high-quality people to join us as we look to take Barefoot to the next level.
Interested in Work That Matters?
Please view available positions below and send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Take a look at our job wall below (last updated July 2014):
WordPress Web Designer (MultiMedia)
$80k package + performance bonuses
* Industry Leader
* Be part of a small, passionate team
* Melbourne CBD
At the Barefoot Investor we produce award winning new media content across television (Seven Network), radio (Triple M), newspapers (News Ltd), blogs, podcasts, videos, and paid subscription products.
We also have long-term government contract to help teach financial education in schools across Australia (don’t you wish someone taught you how to manage your dough when you were at school?).
We’re not a creative agency – but we are a creative business. Here’s the sort of stuff we do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKBN3qJsBGk (go on, take a look).
We’re looking for a hands on head designer who can work closely with our award winning team of content creators, and lead our design efforts across the web, and multimedia productions.
- Have strong web design skills with the ability to build and edit wordpress themes, and be proficient in the Adobe suite.
- Enjoy working across all forms of media (UI/UX, video, audio, photography).
- Are a highly detailed oriented hard worker, who enjoys working in a small team that has very few meetings, no annoying clients, and a very strong passion for helping our 100,000+ community succeed financially.
Your duties will include:
- Working closely with the creative team to help create high quality audio, video, and customised images for social media, with quick turnaround times.
- Oversee our weekly webinars, and live chats.
- Oversee the daily running of our website.
You don’t need to know anything about finance, but you do need:
- Care about helping Aussie families succeed with money.
- Understand compelling, inspiring and engaging content.
- Enjoy making high quality, visually appealing content that hundreds of thousands of our fans will enjoy.
IMPORTANT: Along with your resume, please attach a cover letter answering the following three questions:
- Please provide a link to a website you’ve built or helped build.
- Please provide a link to your best design work.
- Detail any experience you’ve had in producing video, audio or marketing content.