Join Barefoot in 2015
Want to do Work That Matters?
The Barefoot Investor is about people. It’s about helping people tread their own path and take the next step to financial freedom.
We’re looking for like-minded, high-quality individuals for the following roles:
The Barefoot Investor produces award winning self-help financial content across radio, podcasts, broadcast television, newspapers, blogs, social media, and videos. We also have a thriving paid investment newsletter subscription business.
Here’s the rub…
We’re looking for a gun digital marketer who can optimize digital subscription sales from our 114,000-strong community, and generate new leads via paid traffic.
You’re highly detail-oriented, analytical, naturally curious, and obsessed with conversion rate optimization. In addition you have:
- A fanatical preoccupation with data analytics and split testing results.
- Experience in implementing paid campaigns.
- A strong work ethic.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Continually optimising our online marketing strategy to meet our ROI goals. (We currently use Google Analytics, LeadPages, Unbounce, and Infusionsoft).
- Overseeing our organic traffic (SEO, and podcast promotion).
- Analysing our customer feedback data for insights on product creation and revenue generation.
One more thing:
You’ll run your own show: we don’t micromanage. If you’re not a leader, and you’re not passionate about being free to run your own area, you won’t fit in here.
Along with your resume, please write a cover letter telling us about your most successful campaign in terms of ROI – and how you achieved it.
Send these to email@example.com and be sure to include the position title in your email subject line.